Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

I got a sample of the Purex Complete 3-in-1 in the mail. We typically use the liquid Purex detergent and Bounce or Snuggle dryer sheets for the laundry. Usually I am able to remember to put a dryer sheet in when I dry our clothes, but sometimes I forget.

 One day on a whim I decided to try this on a load of laundry. I am really glad I did!  Our clothes, towels, etc had a nice, fresh smell (Spring Oasis scent), no static,  and I didn't have to remember (or forget?) to add the dryer sheet.  I hesitate to add that I also don't have drips of the liquid detergent all over the place-I'm guessing I'm one of the only people in the world who make a huge mess with liquid laundry detergent though!

I continue to use the sheets on our larger loads of laundry and for the smaller loads I keep the liquid detergent and dryer sheets on hand, simply because I don't always want to use a "full dose" of detergent.

Purex: http://www.purex.com/products/detergents/purex-complete-3-in-1

No comments:

Post a Comment